Friday, August 21, 2009

So many things

I am nearly packed. I am in the late night organizing phase right now where I try to sort my odds and ends into Ziploc bags. Am I the only one that does this? One bag for toiletries. Another for medicine. And a sandwich size bag for band-aids. Oh and there is the other small one with liquids for my carry on. We have a limit of 23 kilos for checked luggage and 7 kilos for a carry-on. I am not really worried about the carry-on except for the 20+ hours worth of reading material. I am already debating getting out my mother-of-all-luggage suitcase. I haven't used it since I moved all of my worldly possessions over here...just to give you an idea of how big it is.

We are taking most of our own diving equipment. A vest (bcd) and fins take up a lot of space. And there needs to be room free for souvenirs, of course. We'll see. I'd better get back to it.

UPDATE......
Yep, I had to go with the huge suitcase after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.