
Say goodnight grandma shoes. I just finished my first day at work with my new Earth Aspire shoes. They are great! The sole isn't as clunky as it looks in this picture and it SO much more stylish than the MBT's I normally wear to work. They are also a fraction of the price. The Aspires have elastic around the top of the shoe that keeps the shoes on my feet unlike most flats. They also have the negative heel technology that keeps my posture in-line and I can go all day without back soreness. They also have nice arch support and are a soft enough leather that they stretch to accommodate my crooked feet. The only downside is that the the elastic around the top can pinch the back of your foot. It was just a matter of putting band-aids on the back of my heels. It was a small adjustment to end the stares at work and on the train.
I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but I wish someone would have told me about Earth shoes years ago so I thought I'd pass along the tip. I bought my through Planet Shoes, but Zappos also has them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.